For entrants 18 years and over: By completing an entry to a race, I certify I have read and accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event.
For entrants under 18 years: By completing an entry to a race, I certify I am the parent/ guardian of this entrant who is under 18 years and I give my consent for them to participate in this event. I accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event on behalf of the entrant and declare them as capable of completing the distance or challenge they have nominated.
Terms and Conditions
By entering any of the races or challenges organised by Rasselbock Running, yourself (known as the entrant) declare that;
- Not every event will have a physical finishers medal. If there will be a medal supplied on completion of the event then it will state so on the event or sign up page.
- You will only receive your medal if you have signed up and payment has been received before the closing date of the event. Your medal will be posted to the postal address which you supplied during the signup process and will be sent to you on either your completion of the event or at the event’s end date.
- You are physically fit and capable of completing the challenge, distance, and event that you have signed up for. You are not aware of any medical conditions or impairments that will prevent you from taking part and that taking part will not affect your health in any way.
- Rasselbock Running will provide no way of tracking you when taking part in any event. You are signing up for a virtual event that provides no aid stations, volunteers, medical personnel, or marshals. You are responsible solely for your health and well-being whilst taking part.
- Entry is only valid to the person who is signing up for the event and is not transferable to any other person or animal.
- By entering this event you give permission for Rasselbock Running to use your name and social media accounts within the confines of the site. Be it through leader boards, profiles, or any other form.
- You accept that entry into this event is entirely at your own risk and participation could result in injury or death. You accept that you will take full responsibility for your own safety as well as those around you whilst you are taking part.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you release Rasselbock Running, Eric Keeler, the organizer, from all claims connected with participation. You indemnify the event organizer, sponsors, volunteers, and employees involved in this event directly or indirectly against all liability for any and all injury, loss, or damage connected with the entrant’s participation.
- If you have to withdraw from the event for any reason then your entry fee is non-refundable. In some cases, you may transfer to another event, but that is at the decision of the event organizers.
- You acknowledge that by entering an event and providing your email through the signup form for any event, that you will be added to our mailing list. If you have previously unsubscribed from the mailing list then you may be re-subscribed upon signing up for another event. You can unsubscribe at any point by contacting Rasselbock Running or by clicking the unsubscribe button in any of the mailing list emails. Note that unsubscribing from any mailing list will halt ALL email contact from us, including event-specific emails
- If you are signing up to a charity event, such as Step-tember, then you acknowledge though entry to the event, that we may pass your email address onto the charity for them to contact you in regards to only the event you signed up for.
- You accept that the entry fee you are paying when signing up to an event is for entry only and does not guarantee you a medal. Your medal will only be posted to you upon submission of proof that you have completed the distance or criteria put forward for the event.
- When we refer to “planting (a) tree/s”, we mean that we pay a company, Ecologi, to plant a tree on our behalf. We, Rasselbock, or any member of staff will physically plant the tree/s ourselves. You can view our commitment to planting trees along with all of the trees we have paid for in the past on our own Ecologi page.
- From the 1st January 2021, our postage days will change to twice a week. All medals will be posted 2nd class via Royal Mail on a Monday and a Wednesday. We may on occasion make additional trips to the Post Office although these cases will be random.
- Once your medal has been posted we can not make any changes or guarantees about when it will arrive, it is in the hands of Royal Mail at this point. If you have not received your medal within 3 weeks (5 weeks for international delivery), then please contact us and we will look at the possibility of sending a replacement medal to you.
Should you have any questions or queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org